Brandin Cooks Color Rush Jersey

Unload and acquire cards and collections.

Brandin Cooks Color Rush Jersey

Postby linchao » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:35 pm

Last week was a trying one for many communities in Southern California and Rams left tackle Andrew Whitworth stepped up to help on a couple of fronts.Whitworth donated his game check for Week 10 to a fund for victims of the mass shooting in Thousand Oaks and auctioned off the jersey he wore in the win over the Seahawks to raise money for those affected by the fires that have torn through the area. Those fires caused many people to evacuate their homes Brandin Cooks Color Rush Jersey , including Whitworth and his family.The NFLPA announced on Friday that Whitworth has been named their Community MVP of the week.“We’re honored to be recognized by the NFLPA and thank you for your continued support on and off the field,” Whitworth said in a statement. “My family and I feel extremely blessed to be in a position to give back to the communities that have welcomed us in as neighbors and supported me on the field. …聽Whether it’s giving back financially, extending a hand to those in need or putting a smile on someone鈥檚 face Brandon Allen Jersey , this is what it’s all about.”Whitworth will receive a $10,000 donation from the NFLPA to his foundation or a charity of his choice. Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters left his team’s bench areas to confront a fan with expletive-laced remarks during Sunday night’s loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.On Monday, his head coach Ramik Wilson Color Rush Jersey , Sean McVay, says his players have to know better than that.“I saw the video. I got a chance to talk to Marcus,” McVay said of the incident on Monday. “He knows that we’ve got to be better in those situations and can’t allow whatever is going on in terms of that dialogue to affect our ability to be focused on what is going on during the game and on the field with our team and how we can stay focused and concentrate on that. We had a good discussion and he knows that.“I wanted to have an understanding of what was going on because all I saw was that video — not exclusive to everything else that might have taken place. He and I were able to have that. I like the way that he was able to communicate to me and I trust that when those situations https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Todd-Gurley-II-Jersey , if they do arise in the future, that we’ll handle it differently.”A video of the incident showed Peters initially shout at the fan from a seated position on the bench before heading for the stands and climbing a few steps of a staircase behind the bench area to confront the fan. This incident comes a week after Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette also confronted a fan.It doesn’t take much for a verbal confrontation to devolve into a “Malice at the Palace” style incident instead, which is a situation that absolutely has to be avoided. Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson was poised to leap into the stands to go after Jaguars fans last December that had thrown projectiles in his direction as he exited the field only to be held back by security personnel.McVay said he is uncertain if this is a matter where the league would get involved but he said they have handled the situation internally and he appreciated how Peters responded.“I don’t know how the league would look at that. We’ll handle those things internally but the good thing is https://www.ramsfanstore.com , like anything else, we had a good dialogue. Keep the specifics between Marcus and myself but I was pleased with the way that he was able to communicate what went on and I trust that these will be things that we’ll learn from.”
linchao

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade