Carson Palmer isn't ready to Madden Coins

Carson Palmer isn't ready to Madden Coins

Postby limmzhou » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:20 am

Carson Palmer isn't ready to Madden Mobile Coins call it a career yet.After mulling his retirement, the Cardinals quarterback on Thursday informed team president Michael

Bidwill he will play in 2017.MORE: Patriots' Chris Long has 'planned on skipping' White House visit“My intent was to take some time after the season to

get away and see where I was physically and mentally," Palmer said in a statement, via the team's website.

"On both fronts, I can say I’m ready to Madden Coins get back to work and prepare for the 2017 season."Despite reports the 37-year-old took his kids out of school

and sold his home in Arizona, Palmer will suit up for his 15th NFL season and fifth with the Cardinals after joining the team in 2013."This is a

phenomenal group with a very special opportunity in front of it," Palmer said. "I know how rare that is and I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of

”Palmer's decision to play another year was also likely influenced by last week's announcement that star wide receiver and teammate Larry Fitzgerald

will also return after contemplating retirement.Palmer, who is signed with the Cardinals through the 2018 season, set a personal high for pass attempts

with 597 last year, completing 364 for 4,233 yards and 26 touchdowns with 14 interceptions. New 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan will not hire offensive

coordinator | NFL | Sporting News

New 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan will not hire an offensive coordinator, and plans to call his own plays next season, according to NFL Network's Ian

Rapoport.Shanahan, who coordinated the NFL's highest-scoring offense last season, has lots of experience leading offenses: He had OC stints with the

Texans (2008-2009), Redskins (2010-2013), Browns (2014) and Falcons (2015-16).

Return to Booster Draft