Gearing up for the 14 Days of Fortnite Items

Gearing up for the 14 Days of Fortnite Items

Postby chenyuhan » Sun May 26, 2019 1:06 am

That is all for today: Epic is currently gearing up for the 14 Days of Fortnite Items, which starts tomorrow and features a rotation of classic Restricted Time Modes as well as some free challenges and loot. Stay tuned because we determine what is up.

I've played more Fortnite than every other game this year, more than any other multiplayer game in my entire life, and I've yet to win more than three solo games. While the building process is difficult to learn (therefore was WASD, after ), stumbling into fundamental proficiency is made palatable with a lively combination of weapons, weapons, and vehicles. I often visit duos propel themselves hundreds of feet to the sky on the back of an ATV, sniping players in an accidental homage to the best bits of Halo and Tribes.

I nabbed a second place spot by consuming stones that turned me undetectable, stalking players in their hidey-holes before surprising them with a shotgun hello. And yeah, I have won a few infamous build struggles. They may appear inscrutable, but I've had MOBAs explained to me heaps of times. And besides, winning is seldom the reward. So long as I enhance my construction or pull a wacky play together with the grappling hook, deployable transdimensional rifts, portable fortresses, balloons, jetpacks, shockwave grenades, or whatever volatile gadget Epic introduced that week, I'm probably having a fantastic time.

And yet, so much of conversation around buy fortnite traps orbits its own face. Strip away the meme dances, the 20 skins, the celebrity streamers, the brash adolescents. What is left is only a creative, astonishing, humorous, and totally distinctive shooter. And it is completely free.
chenyuhan

Return to Booster Draft